Monday, January 28, 2008

'Holier than thou'

And as sarkozy sat alone
Howzz my carla, aloud he moaned
shocking Mr. singh out of his wits
This is India, you fool, you hare brained twit!!!

But Sarkozy went on & wailed aloud
I miss my carla, your prez is draped in a shroud
Dead-er than a mummy is she
Oh how my carla used to sing to me

Mr. Singh got up & smacked him hard
Sheez d head of our state, how dare u do such bakwas
What if she has the brain size of a pea
She'd serve u hot coffee & tea

"In my France", sarkozy went on
You can have affairs, come hail come storm
Why are you so uptight, now tell me
No feelings, no desires, now, this can't be!!

& Mr. Singh laughed out loud
We keep these things in private, come on, no doubt
For if my wife knew of my fling last
In her life, I'd be relegated to the past!!!

Sobbed on Sarkozy, wept on he
You still could let carla and me be!
Am fed up of your attitude
Tis' only chez moi, where I'd find solitude!!

Mr. Singh had tears in his eyes
"I can see my fault", "I'll blast my guys"
Such a romantic couple, world has never seen
You may not be the king, but Carla's certainly the queen.....

1 comment:

someoneoutthere said...

super !! all in right spirits i guess... you are talking of head of states of 2 nations... ;)