Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Fin de siecle???

Well its been a rollercoaster ride- this last semester.....we've learnt a lot (only officially) & challenged our addled brains- so much so , that in this chutti time....they refuse to take it anymore....!!!...frm assignments (a lot.... and I do mean a lot), to guest lectures (Overwhelming really) to FCQzz ( f****ng countless quizzes) to Batch meets ,dressing -downs by Beloved Mr. Subbu (Shud call him Sri sri sri Subbuji) to so many other things that I've forgotten but which were quite important then, so many things that have changed moi a little bit....hopefully for d better....

In the well deserved & hard earned chuttis....I feel like reminiscing about this last sem....traumatic as it was.....but which will certainly go down in the future as an achievement....For I have survived the Ist sem without any cardiac arrests (though came close to it quite often)!!!....

At the end of the Ist Sem....I wonder....Is dis the end of an era....or the beginning of another.....With "Hope Springing eternal" I look forward to another semester (praying for a lot less of worries and hoping I'd still have a normal heart by the time I pass out)!!!

No comments: