Tuesday, November 6, 2007

An ode to the times gone by!

heartbeat is finally back to its pace
Life's suddenly no longer a race
No need to study day in & out
these 7 days are to njoy, no doubt

These last five months have gone by so fast
Always left wondering "Will I even last"
A faint smile decorates my lips now
As to the months gone by, I give a humble bow

Battered & bruised from all sides
It was the subjects that most hurt my pride
Stats flew right over the head
Eco was boring-it bored me to death

The A**e duo terrorized me best
put forth the point that I am useless
& how dare I forget Mr. P
he made me realize that Maths wasn't my cup of tea (aaaarrggghhh!!!!)

SAP's full form I came to know only at the end
The subject was stupid, yet u had to pretend
Operations blew the wits off me
Ya....ya....dis is crazy....But y me???

Mr. B is god....He's beyond this bakwaas!
In his classes, we realised wat a gud lecture was....at last!!
After spending 2 hrs wth him,
u feel elevated, & I m not Kidd-ing!!!

Grounded were we, during this semester last
bravely put behind these roadblocks of the past
Mr. S's threat works very well still
His orders evoke, numerous cries shrill

All said & done, dis sem I enjoyed a lot
Made a lot of frndzz, (& extra Roomates), who I wish would last
Tough goals became easy working with them
And with an ode to them, I rest my pen!!!



2 comments:

Snehal Vaidya said...

gr8 work at rhyming... :)
looks like u've really lived the sem!!

devdutt said...

superb poem... truly a gr8 author in the making. kp up the good work.