Thursday, May 8, 2008

Munger Diaries!

Okay...Herezz a very interesting piece on cnvrstn dat I had with a new summer trainee in ITC Munger....so...I'll try and recount the dialogue as accuartely as I can...

Ugly Woman: Hellho.....Tum bhi trainee ho kya?
Me: Yes
Ugly Woman: MBhA kar rahe ho kya?
Me: yes
Ugly Woman: Kahan se?
Me: Symbiosis
Ugly Woman: Ye kya koi nayi university khuli hai Bihar me?
Me: Yes, Arrah me center hai (I just took a chance...as it turned out..Arrah is actually a place!)
Ugly Woman: Accha....Hum toh Bhagalpur Unibhersity se MBhA kar rahein hain (I never asked for information)
Me: Kaunsa Department?HR?
Ugly Woman: Nahi Nahi...Shram Kalyan...(Lolz!)
Me: Accha Achha
Ugly Woman: Jhu Knoes Engliss?
Me: Nahi nahi...
Ugly Woman: Hindi Medium jhu does?
Me: Haan Haan
Ugly Woman: Bhere jhu does school for?
Me: Patna
Ugly Woman: In Patna no engliss?....bhery shtrange
Me: Aapka Topic kya hai?
Ugly woman: Greevaans Prokkedoor
Me: umm...
Ugly Woman: Arrey ye choti choti factory me bhurkers ko bahut greevaans hote hain...Uska prokeedur pata karna hai (Oh!....Now I get it...Grievance Procedure!!!)..Tumhara kya vishay hai?
Me: Thekedaari pratha (basically Contract labour....m decent with hindi)
Ugly Woman: Accha Accha..Apne net pe humare liye dhoond ke do greevaans prokeedoor...
Me: Nahi chalta net...ye toh battery charger hai (Dat was the data card)
Ugly Woman: accha accha...

Datz it...I left immediately thereaftr!..... :-)

2 comments:

Rohit said...

Due compliments to the Ugly woman. She did know it was a data card for the internet! ;-)

Nefertiti said...

u hv no right to call ANY woman ugly! look at the mirror before u mke such insensitve statemnts abt womenfolk... hmmmmphhh